STS is searching for a full-time Project Manager for multiple IT programs supporting the U.S. Army Material Command (AMC). The job location would be onsite at AMC in Washington, DC. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing ongoing daily "hands on" responsibility for the management of Tasks / Projects involved in the performance of automated Information Systems activities directly related to systems design, analysis, programming, evaluation, development of formal top-level specifications, certification and testing of information management systems to include telecommunications and office automation applications. Reports to the Program Manager to ensure management continuity and performing a variety of duties including: Ensure project deliverables and contractual commitments are met; Provide project management tasks, such as cost estimates, SOWs, DO/PO/TO Modifications, weekly hours update, labor corrections, monthly reports, and other duties as assigned in a timely manner. Track and manage project status; Coordinate resource, staffing, and scheduling requirements with supervisory personnel; Ensure 100% shift fulfillment. Verify invoices for accuracy and coordinate with appropriate offices on any discrepancies before invoices are submitted to the customer.
- Assessing and providing strategic direction for resolution of mission critical problems; converting developing and maintaining up-to-date information on measures of performance and contractual CDRL's for the designated program Office and recommends what action is required to maintain operational schedules.
- Performing functions essential to support of Operations & Maintenance of enterprise IT systems.
- Reviewing and directing the progress of subcontractors in meeting program objectives.
- Attending meetings concerning planning, person power, engineering, programmatic activities, requirements, budget, and system development by the Program Manager and Contract Technical Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Ten (10) years Project Management Experience, to include: IT Enterprise Systems Management, Data Center Management, Desktop Support Management, Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Demonstrated experience dealing effectively with high level Government and industry management as well as experience managing technical tasks and supervising a diverse support staff.
- Ability to articulate technical solution business value to prospective customer.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- PMP Certification desired
- Must be able to maintain a clearance at the SECRET level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills