STS is searching for a full time Software Developer onsite in Southeastern PA.
- Developing Web Applications using Visual Studio (2013 or newer)
- Managing Development of Web Applications using Team Foundation Server (2013 or newer)
- Developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for legacy .NET in-house developed applications. Provide reports of short term goals and long term goals.
- Provide Application Development Sprint Plan reports.
- System Administration
- Website development and maintenance
- Database management
- Application Support Testing and Release Management
- Information Assurance Support
- Provide user instruction and training as needed.
- Work both independently and in a team environment,
- Proficient in Cloud Technology and Cloud migration.
- Be proficient in Section 508 compliance.
- Be proficient in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Be proficient in OneNote.
- Be proficient in producing error free computer code in various languages.
- Possess a high proficiency of verbal and written communication; communicates with engineers, technicians, management, and customers regarding technical solutions.
Qualifications, Requirements, Skills
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology Related Field
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification or Current Microsoft Industry Standard
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of three years experience and expertise in Sharepoint as well as in business requirements analysis and gathering
- A minimum of three years of expeierence in content management systems, website development and maintenance, MySQL and SQL development and support, backup and recovery operations, information assurance support, application support operation, application support testing and release management, and application support SQL design, development and maintenance
- Expertise in both Sharepoint, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (all versions from 2013 forward), including infrastructure and web application development with flexibility to work on different projects at the same time and substitute each other as needed
- Must be a US Citizen
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation's leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients' products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.