*This position is contingent upon the awarding of the contract which is expected in April 2021*
Our Engineering Team at Strategic Technical Services LLC currently has an opportunity for a Finance Analyst.
This position will provide advice and technical assistance in the preparation of annual budgets. Measure organizational performance, assess the effects of various programs and policies on the budget. Analysts examine budget estimates or proposals for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives. May employ cost-benefit analysis to review financial requests, assess program tradeoffs, and explore alternative funding methods. Examine past and current budgets and research economic and financial developments that affect the organization’s spending. Develop guidelines and policies governing the formulation and maintenance of budgets. May conduct training sessions for company or government agency personnel regarding new budget procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Ability to obtain or maintain Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 3 years experience in a related field
- Strong analytical and variance analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal departments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of database management.
- Understanding of systems integration for moving data from one system to another.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation’s leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients’ products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.