STS is searching for a full time Intermediate Scrum Master. This position will be remote.
- Intermediate Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. S/he knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
Qualifications, Requirements, Skills
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology Related Degree Field
- Scrum Master Certified
- Experience as a Scrum Master for a minimum of two years for a software development team that was applying Agile/Scrum principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques such as: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation’s leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients’ products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.