*This position is contingent upon the awarding of the contract which is expected in April 2021*
Our Engineering Team at Strategic Technical Services LLC currently has an opportunity for a Management Analyst II.
This position will be responsible for collecting, reviewing, and analyzing information in order to make recommendations to the Government, will define the nature and extent of problems, analyze relevant data, which may include annual revenues, employment, or expenditures, interview managers and employees while observing their operations, develop solutions to problems. While preparing recommendations, understand the nature of the organization, the relationship it has with others in the Government, and its internal organization and culture. Prepare and solve mathematical models and report findings and recommendations to the Government. This position is expected to independently perform the full range of analytical and administrative support functions in support of an assigned department or division with only occasional instruction or assistance. Work is normally reviewed only on completion and for overall results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and organize information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved
- Examine financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to determine the methods, equipment, and personnel that will be needed
- Create solutions or alternative practices
- Gather business or financial data
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
- Recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes
- Effectively communicate with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures
- Maintain configuration data records and libraries with updated status accounting information
- Participate in process improvement initiatives. Assist in the development and maintenance of CM processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Generate database reports such as meeting agendas and minutes, and tracking action items and change requests
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of CM processes, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), flowcharts, and Configuration Management Plan (CMP) based on program requirements
- Perform CM activities associated with configuration identification, change control, release management, status accounting, reviews and audits
- Support technical teams in defining, documenting, baselining, changing, and tracking configuration items
- Ability to obtain or maintain Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or a technical field
- 7 years experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis.
- Experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations is a plus.
- Strong team player
- Strong management and analysis skills that can help in implementing effective strategies in the company
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledgeable of trends and current consumer requirements and potential clients
- Self-motivated and able to motivate team members
- Deeply analytic with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience professionally interacting with clients/customers.
- Participate in working groups, meetings and forums
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation’s leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients’ products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.