STS is seeking an experienced Program Manager that would be able to be onsite daily with the customer in Crane, IN.
- Formulating, guiding and directing technical approach of the program
- Able to define and negotiate with agency personnel for necessary resources
- Responsible for organization and direction of short- and long-range plans
- Devising new programs that support the organization’s objectives
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Working with the marketing team to improve strategies
- Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- 15+ Years of Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any technical or managerial discipline
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Experience with large, multi-year efforts
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work onsite in Crane, IN
- PMP Preferred but not required
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation’s leading Aerospace and Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients’ products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).