- Manage system infrastructure including, databases, testing computer equipment, firewalls, malware and other software and hardware.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise.
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns.
- Backup systems and verify that backups have been completed.
- Regularly upgrade systems as needed.
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
- 10 Years of experience in IT and Computer Programming efforts
- At least 3 Years supporting development tools for NSWCPD and NAVSEA SEA21 programs
- Bachelor’s degree in IT from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must either be able to obtain or already hold a secret security clearance