STS Joins the International Council on Systems Engineering
STS is now a member of the International Council on Systems Engineering. As a part of this innovative organization STS now has:
- Access to Systems Engineering SMEs, affording an avenue to collaborate and network
- Access to Systems Engineering tutorials & training, allowing us to develop employees in SE proficiency
- Systems Engineering certification – instant credibility for vetting by potential and current customers
- Corporate Advisory Board membership (c/p from INCOSE)
Benefits of INCOSE Corporate Advisory Board
- Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) membership allows your company to guide the direction of the discipline.
- Employees can gain access to the state-of-the-art products.
- Align with peers and fellow industry leaders, grow your global footprint, and learn about how other industry leaders are applying Systems Engineering to solve business problems.
INCOSE is the place for accessing the value of Systems Engineering for organizations and individuals. INCOSE produces state-of-the-art work products that further the discipline, leading to improvements in productivity and effectiveness. INCOSE also collaborates with several organizations to increase its impact with members serving as experts to influence products and standards.
With over 18,000 members and more than 70 chapters in over 35 countries around the globe, INCOSE is the standard for the advancement of systems engineering. Our members drive the discipline forward, developing state-of-the-art solutions and products for their customers. They solve real-world problems and save time and money in the process. INCOSE relies on industry and academic guidance to shape the future direction of Systems Engineering through the Corporate Advisory Board.
INCOSE believes in a better world through a systems approach, and we bring this to bear by facilitating collaborations among our members: international experts in government, industry and academia. INCOSE members improve system performance, drive change, and make a lasting impact on the world of systems engineering.