STS is searching for a full-time remote .Net Developer.
Responsibilities for .Net Developer
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for .Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, MS SQL (T-SQL) and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap/jQuery.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiarity with GIT source control
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to work well in a remote team setting
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.