STS is searching for a full-time remote Senior Windchill Developer.
- US Citizen
- DoD Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Windchill development/administrative experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Windchill for developing custom workflows, User Interfaces, Services, and data loaders using Windchill API.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC methodologies for Product Development.
- Requires excellent knowledge of PLM/Windchill capabilities including Part, BOM, Document, CAD, visualization, and Change Management. Knowledge of Windchill ThingWorx and Navigate is a plus.
- CompTIA Security+ (Not required but preferred)
- 401K Plan
- Multiple Health Insurance Plans with United Healthcare
- Vision and Dental Insurance Plans with United Healthcare
- Short-Term, Long-Term, and Disability Insurance with Cigna
- HSA or FSA Available
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation’s leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning. In addition, we provide a unique top-down business and information mapping methodology and toolset to help our customers develop a structured and platform-agnostic business and technical data management approach for their programs. The process deliverables consist of a comprehensive roadmap for integration of distributed data sets to satisfy various user requirements including management of a global bill of materials, configuration and life-cycle states, requirements, CAD data, and complete lifecycle data. Our SMEs also create and deliver targeted training and provide on-site support for workflow development, FRACAS best practices, reliability prediction, fault tree, FMEA, reliability block diagram, system interface modeling and simulation, design modeling and simulation, and software quality assurance practices. Our role-based training modules are customized to our clients’ products, processes, and needs to assure minimum time to adoption and value realization (ROI).
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide.